About the Course:
With the rapid changes in technology, Digital Marketing is now seen as a go-to strategy of all businesses for brand promotion. We at We Love Digital Marketing Academy encourage students as well as working marketing professionals, to take up a course in Digital Marketing, to stand a better chance to be picked by the business houses. The Diploma course in digital marketing has been designed to educate the learners with all the basics as well as the advanced techniques of the same. This course lets you add an extra zeal to your marketing skills and helps you shape the future for yourself as well as for the company you would be working for.
This course has been split into 10 convenient Modules, with each module allotted a specified time for it. Along with the theoretical knowledge, the learners are given case studies, exercises and practical classes to get a hands-on experience of all the things that are taught in the classrooms. After completion of the course, the learners will be absolute professionals certified by Google and Bing. To
- MODULE 1- SEO
- What is SEO?
- Introduction to SERPs.
- How does Search Engine Work?
- Understanding Google Ranking Algorithm.
- Understanding Keywords.
- Google Keyword Planner Tool.
- Selecting keywords for your website.
- Understanding Keyword Stuffing vs. Keyword Placement.
- MODULE 2- Onsite SEO
- Page Title and Meta Data Optimization.
- Social media Meta Tag Optimization.
- Content Optimization.
- Link Structure Optimization.
- txt Setup/Optimization.
- XML Sitemap Setup/Optimization.
- SEO friendly redirect setup using htaccess
- Google Webmaster Tools.
- Google Analytics setup and management.
- Introduction to Basic HTML and Dreamweaver Software.
- Introduction to FTP.
- MODULE 3- Offsite SEO
- Introduction to PR, PA and DA.
- Directory Submission guidelines and best practices.
- Article Submission guidelines and best practices.
- Press Release Distribution guidelines and best practices.
- B2B/ Classified submissions and best practices.
- Guest Blogging.
- Blog Commenting/ Forum Posting.
- Dos and Don’ts of Link Building.
- MODULE 4- Local SEO
- Google Places/ G+ Account Setup.
- Company Profile Setup in Local Business Directories.
- Citations and Brand Reputation management through Social Media.
- MODULE 5- Advanced SEO
- Website Analysis/Audit.
- SEO Proposal.
- Latest Google Algorithm Updates.
- PRACTICLE CLASSES-
- Hands-on experience on using Google Keyword Planner Tool.
- Hands-on experience on Web-page Modification, FTP usage and Dreamweaver Software.
- Setting up Google Webmaster Account and navigating through Google Webmaster Tool
- Navigating through Google Analytics and Understanding Traffic behavior.
- Link Building for Live sites.
- MODULE 6
- Introduction to Online Paid Advertising.
- Comprehensive Keyword Research using Keyword Planner Tool.
- Importance of Broad Match, Modified Match, etc. and Match keywords and How they work.
- MODULE 7
- Google Search Network.
- Managing Multiple Client Accounts.
- Campaign Setup for Google Search Network.
- AdWords Ad formats and Best practices.
- Writing Compelling Ad copies.
- Customer Targeting.
- AdWords Bidding Setup and Budget Optimization.
- Ad Extensions.
- AdWords Performance monitoring and Fine Tuning.
- Website and Landing Page Optimization.
- Advance Campaign Optimization tips and best practices.
- MODULE 8
- Display Advertising Overview.
- Display Campaign Setup.
- Image Ads.
- Introduction to Display Banner Tool.
- Managed Placements.
- Remarking Concepts.
- MODULE 9
- Introduction to Traffic Analysis Tools.
- AdWords Reports.
- Overview of API.
- Overview of AdWords Tools and usage.
- Campaign management through AdWords Editor.
- AdWords Billing and Payments.
- PRACTICAL CLASSES
- Class 1- Hands-on experience on using Google AdWords keyword Planner.
- Class 2-Hands-on experience on Campaign Setup and Mockup Test.
- Class 3- Using Google AdWords Editor, Navigating through Google Analytics and Understanding Traffic behavior + Mock Test.
- Class 4- Mockup for the Google AdWords Fundamental Exam.
- Class 5- Mockup for the Google AdWords Advanced Exam.
- MODULE 10
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook and PPC Management.
- Video and Image SEO.
- Multilingual SEO Techniques.
- Affiliate Marketing Overview.
- Email Marketing.
- Project Management.
- Client communication best practices.
The duration of the course would be 3 months including practical classes as well as the Mockups.
We Love Digital Marketing Academy lets you be a Digital Marketing expert for a mere fee of Rs.14,300(Excluding GST).
Who can opt for this course?
Anybody who has a basic knowledge of computers could opt for it. Although it would be easier for Engineers or Computer Science students to grasp. An MBA student specializing in marketing could also opt for it to add an extra edge to his/her skill, which are otherwise usually not being taught in the management schools. Even a working professional can opt for the course.
Outcome of the course:
After the completion of the course, the student can be a successful Digital Marketer and build successful marketing strategies online, for the company he/she would be working for.
HAPPY LEARNING TO YOU!