BASIC DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE:
Market competition in the 80’s, particularly in India was not a big deal. But post liberalization, numerous companies have come into existence and competition since then, has been at its peak. With the raging competition, the number of businesses advertising on the Google Search network today goes over 1.2 million. In such times it becomes necessary for a business to know how to make its brand visible online and how to make its ad count.
We Love Digital Marketing Academy has thus brought a comprehensive Basic Digital Marketing course to make up for the dearth of Digital Marketers. Through this course, one can know the basics of Digital Marketing and be found developing the strategies for businesses themselves.
The course has been divided into 3 modules for the learners to get a better understanding of Whats and Whys of the course.
- MODULE 1- SEO
- What is SEO?
- Introduction to SERPs.
- How does Search Engine Work?
- Understanding Google Ranking Algorithm.
- Understanding Keywords.
- Google Keyword Planner Tool.
- Selecting keywords for your website.
- Understanding Keyword Stuffing vs. Keyword Placement.
- MODULE 2- Onsite SEO
- Page Title and Meta Data Optimization.
- Social media Meta Tag Optimization.
- Content Optimization.
- Link Structure Optimization.
- txt Setup/Optimization.
- XML Sitemap Setup/Optimization.
- SEO friendly redirect setup using htaccess
- Google Webmaster Tools.
- Google Analytics setup and management.
- Introduction to Basic HTML and Dreamweaver Software.
- Introduction to FTP.
- MODULE 3- Offsite SEO
- Introduction to PR, PA and DA.
- Directory Submission guidelines and best practices.
- Article Submission guidelines and best practices.
- Press Release Distribution guidelines and best practices.
- B2B/ Classified submissions and best practices.
- Guest Blogging.
- Contextual Link building.
- Blog Commenting/ Forum Posting.
- Dos and Don’ts of Link Building.
The duration for this course would be 2 months.
Who can opt for this course?
Anybody who has a basic knowledge of computers could opt for it. Although it would be easier for Engineers or Computer Science students to grasp. Even an MBA student specializing in marketing could also opt for it to add an extra edge to his/her skill, which are otherwise usually not being taught in the management schools.
Outcome of the course:
After the completion of the course, the student can be a successful Digital marketer and hold successful online ad campaigns for their own company or for the company he/she would be working for.